top of page


The Wandering Gypsy

Does The Wandering Gypsy have a liquor licence?

Yes we do! All our packages are BYO, but we can customise a beverage package

and are able to offer a cash bar service during our service period.


What does The Wandering Gypsy provide?

The Wandering Gypsy is a mobile caravan bar that comes with qualified RSA bar staff, glassware, esky's and all the barware needed to serve your guest’s delicious drinks and cocktails. If your venue package has bar staff included we can provide our beautiful caravan bar for your venue staff to serve out of with our dry hire option.


Do we need to provide meals for The Wandering Gypsy staff?

Yes please! We cannot work on an empty stomach. See your caterer for vendor meal options and discounts.


Does The Wandering Gypsy need power?

If available, she will gladly connect to 240V power so our pretty pendant lights will work. However, her water tap and some lights are powered by a battery so 240V power is not necessary for her to. 


Do we need to supply a cool room?

Yes, all drinks need to be cold on our arrival so we recommend that you hire a cool room to store your drinks in the night before.

Do we need to supply ice?

Yes, we recommend a minimum of 15 bags.

Does The Wandering Gypsy have fridges?

No fridges but the bar has two large built in display sinks which we fill with ice to keep drinks chilled, on display and ready to go. We also have 140 litres of esky space for additional drinks to keep under the bar. 


Where will The Wandering Gypsy travel to?

We are based in Singleton, NSW and service Newcastle and the Hunter Valley.


What are the dimensions of The Wandering Gypsy?

We think she's the perfect size, at approximately 3.3m long (+0.8m draw bar), 2.1m wide and 2.4m high.

bottom of page