The Hunter Bartender

Do you have a liquor licence?

Yes we do! 


Do you supply the alcohol?

No, but we can! Our packages are all BYO, but we can work with you to create a beverage package to suit your event.

We also have a cash bar service included in our package where beverages of our choice, or your's can be purchased.

What drinks do you serve?

Beer, cider, wine, champagne, soft drinks, spirits, cocktails – you name it!


Do you serve tea and coffee?

Yes, we have a tea and coffee add on package available.

How much alcohol should I buy?​

Once you have booked us in, we can start working out quantities to suit your guest numbers and service hours.


Do we need to supply a coolroom?

Absolutely! All drinks need to be cold on our arrival so we recommend that you hire a cool room to store your drinks in the night before.


Do you provide table and tray service?

We don’t include table and tray service in our base package but we do have this as an optional extra.


How far in advance do we need to book?

We are currently taking bookings 12 months in advance. If we don't have your weekend date available, remember,  mid-week weddings are becoming a thing! 

Do you have public liability insurance?


Do we need to supply meals for your staff?

Yes please! It is a very long day for us and we need to keep our tummies full.